More about renal research?

You may wish to find out what renal research has been done or is currently underway. You could ask your renal unit staff for advice, or contact the organisations listed below.

These organisations will be able to help:

  • National Kidney Federation
    The Point
    Coach Road
    S81 8BW
    Tel: 01909 544999
  • National Kidney Research Fund
    Nene Hall
    Lynch Wood
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
    PE2 6FZ
    Tel: 0300 3031100
  • Kidney Wales
    2 Radnor Court
    256 Cowbridge Road East
    CF5 1GZ
    Tel: 01222 388353
  • Kidney Care UK (formerly the British Kidney Patient Association)
    3 The Windmills
    St Mary's Close, Turk Street, Alton
    GU34 1EF
    Tel: 01420 472021

Your local library may be able to help - if you are interested in a specific subject, ask them to do a literature search.

Back to What's happening in renal research?

See also: Can you have a say in what research in undertaken in the NHS