Private messages.

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

wagolynn

Private messages.

Post by wagolynn »

Private messages.

Doe's anyone know how to empty the inbox for private messages, nothing will work for me?
scout

Re: Private messages.

Post by scout »

Hello Wagolynn
What exactly is the issue? Are you trying to delete one message or all at once? Are you getting an error message?
Scout B.
----
KPG team
wagolynn

Post by wagolynn »

Hi scout,
Thanks for the reply.

I am trying to clear out the inbox, and no there arn't any messages.

I initially tried highlighting one message, and tried the Del key but no responce.
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

You should be able select a message then you get the options with a dropdown menu

Click on 'Go' then it gives an option to delete the message.

I couldn't find a way to 'select' all.

If your not getting the dropdown menu try a different browser?
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
wagolynn

Post by wagolynn »

Thank's, I am waiting for my transport at the moment so will try later in another browser.
wagolynn

Post by wagolynn »

Yes, that solved the problem, thank you JMan. I was using MS Edge, reverted to Explora 11, and cleared the Inbox as you said, one at a time.

I am not great fan of private messaging, I feel all comments should be on the Forum so everyone can see what is happening, and it is there for future reference.