Lucky me.

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Notso

Lucky me.

Post by Notso »

After what seems an eternity I have a date for a kidney, being 29 April. In reality it has been a little over 12 months which I realise is a short time for some on this forum who are still waiting.
I have 4 siblings who all volunteered and one brother who won the prize and is donating.
I count myself as being extremely fortunate.
wagolynn

Re: Lucky me.

Post by wagolynn »

Best wishes to you for the 24th, and after.
Notso

Post by Notso »

Thanks Wagolynn. :D
rheaybou

Post by rheaybou »

Good luck to you both and best wishes for a speedy and trouble free recovery. 18th feb 2013, the years soon fly past and you just won’t know what hit you after all that time not taking a pee.

It’s worth every second of discomfort, worry and panic. And you have the first time you see your donor after to look forward to, magic!
Now 35 with Alports and I had my first kidney-versary 18th feb 2013....I hope to have many more.

My living donor and his family are doing all well.

==
Alports.