Christmas Project promoting Organ Donation - HELP please!

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

MandyV

Christmas Project promoting Organ Donation - HELP please!

Post by MandyV »

Hi - I am posting this on behalf of Live Life then Give Life (www.lltgl.org.uk) as I am very involved in this fantastic charity. For those of you who have not found us on Facebook can I pass on the following appeal :

Photographs needed! We are currently involved in a very special project and need your help. We are looking for high resolution face images of people waiting for transplant and those who have had a transplant.

Pre-Transplant - We need your photograph (you alone, face shot and high res), name, age, what transplant you are waiting on and a short sentence saying your Christmas wish (related to transplant).

Post Transplant - We need your photograph (you alone, face shot and high res), name, age, what transplant you had and a short message of thanks.

Please email these to [email protected]

Thanks!

Mandy